Thursday, June 18, 2015

6/18/2015 The Beer Connoisseur Club

I just got back from an awesome vacation down to Florida and I am feeling super recharged. While I was down there I got an email from The Beer Connoisseur  about a Kick starter campaign they wanted me to write about. So I figured I'd check it out and write about that one today and then do one on Cigar City which I visited when I was down in Florida sometime over the weekend. So first I checked out their Kick starter campaign. It looked pretty interesting and like a decent value. You get a membership, access to the site and discounts at different places. The site is pretty well put together and there seems to be some interesting content. I would like to see more reviews and information. I realize the magazine is still young and with time will increase the numbers of these things. Also the discounts they offer are only to a select few companies none of which are really in my area. I think in time this idea will flourish I just think it is going to take some time for this idea to make it to fruition. I recommend you check out their Kick starter campaign and judge for your self an also check out their website to form your own opinion. Thanks for reading and as always drink responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment