Saturday, September 29, 2012

The past year of Beer

So its been almost a year since I started writing this blog and since we trivia this week at Dorko's and I was taking pictures I figured I would provide some stats on the blog and me for the year. I have amassed 127 different empty bottles and cans of beer. I have visited Yuengling, Marley's, Troegs, Stoudts, and Iron Hill Breweries. I did reviews on Uncle Cones and Dorko's and drank about 160 different beers. I reviewed roughly 130 beers give or take over the last year and just recently tried my hand at brewing beer. So who know where this year will take this blog. Hopefully it will continue to change and become more popular but even if it doesn't it is always an enjoyment for me and enjoyable for me to hear from those who have taken the time to read my musings on beer. Thanks for reading and as always drink responsibly.

This is a picture of the 127 bottles I have amassed over the past year and it just grew by one since I took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment