About Me

My photo

Former editor in chief of an award winning publication, avid outdoorsman, love hiking, kayaking, fishing, biking, visiting state parks, published writer, avid drinker, certified bartender, beer rater and I ran a bar tending school, and blogger writing under title of the Man Can Critic 

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Beach Haus East Coast Beer Company 7/22/14

Monday I stopped by Weis in Pottsville and picked up a mixed six pack that included two beers from East Coast Beer Company out of New Jersey. I chose Beach Haus and Cruiser IPA. Me and my wife tried both of them but since I drank most of Beach Haus and just a little of the other one I reviewed. This beer had a large head that dissipated pretty quickly. It has a little bit of a bite to it. I had this beer in a pilsner glass. The lacing was beautiful and a pine aroma. The initial temperature was 60.4 which was a little warm for my taste but it still delivered an easy drink ability. The tongue hit was towards the back with a lively carbonation and a straw color. The head was white and fizzy with a clear body clarity. The flavor was light with an average finish length and a watery mouth feel. The body lacing was excellent and overall it was a decent beer just nothing especially fantastic about it. I would drink it again but at a colder temperature next time. I think it is a good summer beer and session beer. I really like the art work and names of the beers from East Coast and its nice to see a beer from New Jersey in the store. I think this was my first beer from New Jersey too.

Recommended Glassware: Pilsner

Information from Beer Advocate
5.3% ABV


I burned the companies logo into a piece of wood I had lying around I think it looks pretty cool.





Better Picture of logo and glazed my creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment