Friday, February 17, 2012

2/17/12 Heineken

So its been a while since my last post and it has also been a while since I drank this beer and filled out my form on it. So long that I can't remember to put the correct date on it. I have tons of beers to try in my fridge and some are getting close to 3 months old. So I apologize for my laziness. I have been feeling sick the last week or so and haven't made it to trivia in two weeks now. I hoping that writing this review will help get my re-energized and back into writing again. I was on luminosity yesterday and it said that writing a blog was a good brain stimulating activity so I figured I had to make it a point to write this one today. So a while ago I was eating some food I don't recall and wanted to knock another beer review off the shelf so I chose Heineken. The temperature was 40.5 degrees and the head was a large 3" with a frothy white appearance and excellent head lacing. The head dissipated slowly and the carbonation was lively. The aroma and taste were a mixture of lemon and barley. The flavor was light and the mouth feel was watery. The finish length was average with a middle tongue hit and good body lacing. Overall I gave it a B+ even though this particular one was no where near a B+ but ones I had in the past were much better. I don't know if it was sitting around to long or what. But you know it wasn't good when you can remember it being bad a week later. Thanks for reading and as always drink responsibly.





Nutritional information provided by myfitnesspal.com


Heineken - Beer

  1.   
Calories150Sodium8 mg
Total Fat0 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated0 gTotal Carbs12 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars0 g
Trans0 gProtein2 g
Cholesterol0 mg  
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment