About Me

My photo

Former editor in chief of an award winning publication, avid outdoorsman, love hiking, kayaking, fishing, biking, visiting state parks, published writer, avid drinker, certified bartender, beer rater and I ran a bar tending school, and blogger writing under title of the Man Can Critic 

Saturday, June 16, 2012

6/16/12 Beer of the Day - Sweaty Betty Blonde

The beer of the day Sweaty Betty Blonde by Boulder Brewing Company. I know its been a while since my last review so I am going to do four quick reviews today from beers that I had on Monday for Beerapalooza in Philly at my friends house. The first beer I had on this day was Sweaty Betty Blonde which I had received from one of my colleagues at work. This beer was awesome and a great kick off beer with a great summer taste. It was super easy drinking and looked magnificent. It had a hazy gold appearance with a white head that was close to three inches. The head dissipated slowly. According to the brewer there are subtle hints of banana and clove but I didn't really pick up on that to much. Overall I would say if your looking for a great summer beer you should try this one. Thanks for reading and as always drink responsibly.



Nutritional Information from myfitnesspal.com

Boulder Brewery - Sweaty Betty Blonde

  1.   
Calories144Sodium0 mg
Total Fat0 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated0 gTotal Carbs12 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars0 g
Trans0 gProtein0 g
Cholesterol0 mg  
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.



Information from Boulder Brewing Company
Style: Bavarian Wheat Beer
Grains: Malted Wheat, US 2 row pale malt
Hops: Hallertau
ABV: 5.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment