Friday, October 14, 2011

Update on how I'm trying to grow the following

So I've been writing to Hanes, Ellen Degeneress, and now I'm trying to see if Maroon 5 would sing the theme song. Here is what I wrote to them.
I wrote a theme song to be played when I go into bars and was wondering if you would sing it. You know put your own spin on it. Just thought it would be funny/cool if you did. Here are the lyrics I’m a man and I drink beer out of a can.
If its 24 or 16 its down my throat as I take my notes.
I wear hanes every day let me hear you say okay.
Trivias is my bag and my blog is no wrag
I’m the man can critic. Thanks.
I have yet to here from any of them which is kind of disappointing but I look at it that you have to keep trying to get things out there. I have made up business cards and that seems to be helping but I need your help too. Whoever you know just tell them about the blog and how much you love it and what I'm trying to do. I am also trying to come up with a dance to do when I come in but I will only do it if I get someone to sing my theme music. I updated some facts on the beers I've reviewed and I emailed out the other beers to get the same information from them.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Keep up the good work, looking forward to your next review.

    ReplyDelete