About Me

My photo

Former editor in chief of an award winning publication, avid outdoorsman, love hiking, kayaking, fishing, biking, visiting state parks, published writer, avid drinker, certified bartender, beer rater and I ran a bar tending school, and blogger writing under title of the Man Can Critic 

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My latest email to Hanes and some ideas for improvements

I messaged you last week and have read your response and I was hoping you might change your mind. Now that http://pounderoftheweek.blogspot.com/ is showing an increased following and is now being viewed internationally if there was any way that I could get a pair of free underwear. If not if you could just read the blog and pass it on to your fellow coworkers. Hope you enjoy.
I also got a link to a huge list of pounders from my fellow RZA teammate Dr. J. I started trying to think up some other ideas to improve on this whole endeavor and I was searching hanes' Facebook page and I found what I the name of the people they give free underwear to. Its called Hanes Comfort Crew and it is my mission to get them to make me a member. I will stop at nothing to make this happen. With the help of everyone who reads this blog I know that this dream will become a reality and hanes will have to bow to my demands for a free pair of underwear. Oh yeah and I also came up with a theme song or at least the lyrics to one.
I’m a man and I drink beer out of a can.
If its 24 or 16 its down my throat as I take my notes.
I wear hanes every day let me hear you say okay.
Trivias is my bag and my blog is no wrag
I’m the man can critic.
Granted its short but I hoping to have a band play it with a fair amount of instrumental accompaniment. Comment if you like these ideas or if you have any to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment