Friday, January 27, 2012

1/26/12 Stoudts Gold Lager



So yesterday I was doing my daily chores and playing around on the internet and found a good site for vegans looking for coupons. The site is thevegancouponer.blogspot.com and it just started out but has some decent coupons on it. I was also mulling around in my fridge last night trying to figure out what beer to drink and I decide upon Stoudts Gold Lager. I figured the first one was pretty good why not try another from the variety pack.  The temperature was good at 40.2 degrees with a large head at 3 1/2" with a white fizzy appearance. It had excellent head lacing and the head dissipated slowly. The carbonation was soft with a sparkling clarity and a gold color. It had a floral aroma and a clean crisp taste that is hard to describe flavor wise. The flavor was light and the finish was average with a dry mouth feel. The tongue hit was a distinct middle hit with good body lacing. Overall I would give it an A-. It was a great beer to have with just about anything with great flavor and easy drink ability. Thanks for reading and as always drink responsibly.


No comments:

Post a Comment