Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/14/11 The Miller Lite Pounder



I thought I had finished off all the pounders that Dorko's Cafe had to offer but I had forgotten about the Miller Lite pounder. As I walked in last night I was informed that there was no french fries tonight. This was very disheartening because of my new vegan diet however I did have the pleasure of having there awesome huge onion rings. These were fantastic and went very well with my pounder. The temperature for my drink was on the balmier side for pounders hitting just shy of the 40 degree mark. I have had Miller Lites, which have an abv of 4.17%, on many occasions as it use to be my beer of choice at Dorko's because they have personal pitchers of it for $3 which is unbelievable. After having sampled such a large variety of beers in the past month the drink of the night had lost some of what I remember. It did have a small head size of 1" which was white and fizzy and dissipated quickly. The head lacing was good with soft carbonation. The body color was straw and had a sparkling body clarity. It had a cereal aroma and smooth watery taste. The flavor was very light and it had a short finish. My mouth was watery and it hit my tongue toward the back. There was virtually no body lacing. Overall I would grade it as an A- which you may question. I look at this beer as a go to beer for going out and drinking and something that can be paired with anything. It is a great way to start and finish a night that won't weigh you down. Thanks for reading and as always drink responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment